Benefits of HLR verification of the number
- Allows you to eliminate the database of unused contacts and identify existing or non-existing subscriber numbers
- Allows you to determine the mobile operator servicing a phone number and further analysis of the database
- Allows you to save the budget for future distribution and optimize the database before the start of the advertising campaigns, particularly during the high holiday season
- The service remains invisible to the subscriber because the inquiry addresses the database of the mobile operator which services the phone number
- The most up-to-date data on the numbers database due to direct cooperation with communications providers
- Segmentation of databases to mobile and landline numbers with the ability to send to each type of message number
- Economical for communicating with the ported numbers whose subscribed operators are transferred to a new one.
- Collection of detailed statistics and simple analytical tools within the personal account
- 24-hour Customer Service - "we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week"
- We will help you to update the database and reveal the identity of the operator, before sending HLR request
- Consulting and marketing, customer support "from idea to implementation"
- Legal support of customers' interests in case of claims from regulatory authorities
An example of using HLR-verification of numbers
For a visual demonstration of the HLR service, we will analyze its functionality within the framework of an exemplary case – a clinic, which plans to interact with its customers via SMS-messages.
Let's imagine a situation where the clinic's marketers decide that the advertising tools used are not enough. Standard methods of attracting customers do not work as effectively as before, so the department is tasked to find a new channel of communication that would provide a good return. A decision about testing a channel of communication of sending SMS is planned. Then on finding the contractor, a proposal is made by the specialists of Devino Telecom.
As a part of the interaction between the clinic and the company's specialists, a plan is developed for messaging the subscribers of the client’s, the implementation of which takes place in several stages:
- Customer base structuring and HLR number verification
For 10-15 years, the clinic accumulates a large database of phone numbers of patients, but no one knows their relevance and status. The question arises: how do we determine which numbers are still active?
For a precise inspection of the activity of phone numbers, you need HLR. At the first stage, the subscribers are classified as per their mobile operator (Tele2, Beeline, MTS, MegaFon, etc.). After that, the second stage, HLR-number verification, starts. The cost of the service is discussed with the clinic in advance. When all the details are agreed, the numbers are uploaded to the personal account, where the verification process is started.
The results displayed in the personal account show that only 65% of the numbers are used, and the remaining 35% are not active for a long time. These figures show that the clinic will save a third of the allocated budget on the future advertising SMS-campaign because inactive numbers simply will not be included in the newsletter.
- Collection of the subscribers' consents
When the database is filtered by means of HLR verification, the question arises about the need to obtain the consent of customers to receive advertising messages, news about the clinic, information about discounts and promotions. This cannot be neglected in any case because the law on advertising strictly regulates every business communication. Devino Telecom takes on this challenge and gathers the consent of existing subscribers.
- Direct organization of newsletters distribution
When preparation for messaging is over, it calls for the detailed discussion of the concept of messages, the optimal time for sending and other details. In the case of the clinic is to decide whether only promotional SMS would be sent to patients, or other notifications too (for example, a reminder of a visit). Personal Manager of Devino Telecom helps to set up a turnkey newsletter. If desired, it can be supplemented with newsletter in social networks (VKontakte, Facebook) and messengers (Viber). As the evidence from practice shows, a comprehensive approach to the organization of distribution provides the best effect and a high percentage of response.
Devino Telecom offers HLR service on favourable terms. Among other things, we help and advise on the creation of turnkey newsletters for all business sectors: banking, tourism, beauty, etc.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Call us!