Memo of SMS-marketer
Especially for managers and specialists in mobile marketing, we have prepared a memo on preparation and sending of SMS to their clients.
- You make SMS distribution on your own database of clients and you have the consent of clients to receive SMS newsletters.
- You have segmented the database and each SMS meets the expectations of the target audience, and trade offers are relevant.
- An SMS text contains up-to-date and reliable information: duration of sales promotion, place, contacts, etc.
- Your SMS does not violate the law "On advertising". You do not advertise prohibited goods or services, such as tobacco, alcohol or medicines.
- If your neighbour reads the message, she will correctly understand its meaning.
- SMS text is in Cyrillic, the message has no spelling, stylistic or punctuation errors.
- You have planned SMS distribution taking into account time zones of your clients. You can be sure that no one will get your message at 6am on Sunday.
- You've made a test distribution and checked again.
We also recommend to personalize the offers for clients as much as possible, at least - contact them by using their name. Mentioning the client's name at the beginning of the message increases the share of reading the message by 15%, and the level of response to it.