SMS communication for cafes and restaurants
Sending SMS messages is an effective way for restaurants to improve the quality of service,save on advertising campaigns and optimize work processes. Devino Telecom recommends this tool as an excellent one for attracting new customers and creating a positive image.
Development of a customer base
Before launching the SMS mailing list for a cafe, you must obtain the consent of visitors to receive messages. How to do it?
- The first method involves placing a subscription form on the official website of the restaurant. It is extremely important to invite users to subscribe to news and promotions without seeming intrusive.
- The second method is relevant in a situation where the client is already in the cafe. Offer to fill out a questionnaire and answer questions about the service provided. As a rule, visitors are willing to give feedback.
The ideal option is a personal initiative to subscribe to SMS informing of café’s customers. For additional motivation, you can offer a client a present or an additional discount. The received phone number should be entered in the database, which is always maintained in electronic form. It is better to filter the data on the basis of gender, age, special preferences. This is useful in organizing future sms mailings for the restaurant.
Examples of sms communication for a restaurant
SMS informing of restaurant visitors can be accompanied by various informational occasions:
- Confirmation of a reserved table. Example: “Hello, Valentina! You have successfully booked a table for 4 people. We are waiting for you tomorrow at Lenina ploshchad 1 at 19.00".
- Confirmation of a delivery order. Example: “Dear Oleg, thank you for the order. The courier will deliver it within an hour to: Ordzhonikidze str., 24, apt. 7".
- Notify of new dishes on the menu. Example: “Summer will be sweet! Try new airy desserts in the Angara restaurant at: Vasilkova str., 11".
- Inform about promotions and discounts. Example: “Pay attention! Only in the Tremor bar when ordering three shots you get the fourth as a gift! We are waiting for you seven days a week at Solntseva prospekt, 48.”
- Report upcoming events. Example: “Good evening, Viktoria! A live performance by music groups awaits you every Saturday at the Tremor Bar. Beginning at 20.00 at Solntseva prospect, 48."
- Warn that the café’s work schedule has changed. Example: “Hello, Alisa! We hasten to inform you that all summer Malina Cafe is open daily until two in the morning. We are waiting for you at: Kruglova str., 27."
- Thank regular customers. Example: “Dear Vitaly, thank you for coming back to us again and again! We give you a premium card with an annual 25% discount on any menu items. Your gift is waiting for you at: Kruglova str., 27."
- Share addresses of new branches. Example: “Good afternoon, Alevtina! We will be glad to see you at the opening of the second Angara restaurant at: Kardashiana str., 5. Use the code word "Holiday" to get a 15% discount."
- Congratulate customers on public and personal holidays. Example: “Dear Anna! We congratulate you on International Women's Day and give a 30% discount on all dishes and alcoholic beverages in the Angara restaurant. You can reserve a table by calling 123-123. ”
- Tell about the results of contests. Example: “Hello, Andrey! The results of the competition for the best photo from the Malina Cafe have been summed up. You can see the works of participants and winners at malina.ma/link.”
Devino Telecom: we help to set up SMS informing of café’s customers!